Revised Health Camp Policy
Health Camp Services
Dr.YSR Aarogyasri is the flag ship scheme of the state government with an aim to provide quality health care to poor. The aim of the government is to achieve "HEALTH FOR ALL" in Andhra Pradesh, and to bring awareness among the rural masses about the diseases they suffer from and to provide free medical advice and Medicines for the common ailments.
Health Camps are main source of mobilizing the Beneficiaries.
Trust is decided to conduct mega health camps at revenue division level. The important role played by the health camps included the following activities to be conducted by Network Hospitals.
The following IEC activities may be taken up for proper conduct of Health Camps by VMCCO/Executive of NWH concerned.
- a) Promote IEC activities by the NWHs through
- Pamphlets distribution
- Public address system/mike announcement in auto
- Dandora / beat of tom-tom
- Playing of audio visual media (cassettes, audio cd.s & ads)
- Scroll in local cable networks
- News/ advertisements in local dailies
- SHG meetings
- Village meetings
- Exhibits on hygiene, general health, prevention of communicable diseases.
- Exhibits on early detection and prevention of chronic diseases